St. Aloisius Medical Center has many opportunities to volunteer and is always open to donations. We welcome our community in Harvey to get involved with open arms.
Benefits of Charitable Giving
- Volunteering improves mental and physical health by strengthening the body, improving mood, and lessening stress.
- Volunteers and donors have a better sense of purpose and life satisfaction.
- Volunteering or donating benefits those in need through various avenues.
- Those who volunteer statistically have lower mortality rates and better psychological and mental health.
- Giving back builds relationships, strengthens bonds with others, and promotes a sense of trust.