The St. Aloisius Senior Apartments are independent senior living facilities located adjacent to the St. Aloisius Medical Center. The home-like community is made of 12 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom units.
Enjoy these amenities and benefits when you reside in the St. Aloisius independent senior living apartments:
- Catered lunch at noon 7 days/week
- Paid utilities (you will provide your own telephone service)
- Basic cable (additional cable channels are your responsibility)
- Paid internet
- Treated windows
- Laundry on site
- Central commons area
- Inside garbage removal service
- Fully equipped kitchen in each apartment
- Heat and air conditioning
- 24/7 emergency call system
- If you would like more information regarding Senior Housing you may leave a message using our Contact option above.
As you explore options for yourself or your loved ones, it’s important to ask the right questions. Our team is here, and we’re ready to help you every step of the way.